MONACO GRAND PRIX INCENTIVES, MAY 22-23
For the 2020 F1 season, we are very privileged to be able to offer unbelievable VVIP packages.
You can expect superb hospitality facilities, prime viewing, gourmet catering, extensive complimentary bars, exclusive entertainment and attentive service, giving you the opportunity to entertain your clients and employees to a first class motorsport experience.
However, It is VVIP because this hospitality goes the extra yard. It is a 'money can't buy' hospitality package providing an insider's view of the action behind the scenes where drivers and celebrities mingle with guests, whilst also offering the best view of the track and allowing privileged access to the F1 Pit Lane. You simply cannot get any closer to viewing the action.
F1 VVIP Club
The only way to experience the true atmosphere of a Grand Prix is to be part of an exclusive Club - The Formula 1 V.V.I.P. Club
This 'Money can't buy' hospitality package provides an insider's view of the action behind the scenes where drivers and celebrities mingle with guests, whilst also offering the best view of the track and allowing privileged access to the F1 Pit Lane. You simply can't get any closer to viewing the action. Enjoy fine food and the glamour of Formula One racing in a relaxed atmosphere .
Your Formula 1 VVIP package includes:
- DRIVER APPEARANCES
- Pit walkabout at fixed times
- Visit to a Formula 1 garage
- Champagne Breakfast
- Full gourmet buffet lunch with fine wines
- Full complimentary open bar throughout the day
- Official F1 Merchandise 'goodie bag'
F1 Paddock Club
The Formula One Paddock Club hosts the finest corporate hospitality in the world. The Club provides an opportunity to indulge clients, employees and friends with an exclusive experience they will savour for years to come.
For a Formula One Race, the Paddock Club is the most exclusive F1 Ticket obtainable. It's the only chance for spectators to gain admission to the pit lane and the likelihood of meeting the F1 team members and officials. At possibly the most glamorous circuit in the world, the Formula One Paddock Club has a position right on the harbour's edge at the prestigious 'Yacht Club de Monaco'.
Each package includes the generous benefits of gourmet cuisine, an open bar, exclusive entertainment and privileged access, all set against the breathtaking backdrop of the FIA Formula One World Championship.
Included in the price of a Monaco F1 Paddock Club Ticket:
- T Grandstand ticket for close up viewing
- VIP access to the circuit
- Coffee, tea and pastries
- Open bar with Champagne
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Pit lane walkabout(s)
- Access to the Support Race Paddock
- Official Programme and a pair of ear plugs
- Privileged view of the start/finish straight
- Parking pass depending on availability and upon request
One of the most stunning spectacles in Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week is the huge array of magnificent yachts in the harbour. Now you can be there alongside F1 stars and celebrities.
The weekend comprises:
- Trackside mooring with view of the giant TV screen
- F1 driver appearances on Saturday & Sunday
- ITV presenter appearances to update you on the latest news from the Paddock
- "Money can't buy" F1 Goodie bag - ALL ITEMS SIGNED BY F1 DRIVERS
- Speed boat transfers from the Monte Carlo Beach Hotel , if required
- Complimentary open bar
- Champagne Breakfast
- Full Gourmet Lunch Buffet served on board
- Afternoon Tea
The Amber Lounge was launched in Monaco 2003 and instantly became the hottest GP party venue of choice for F1 drivers, teams, models and celebrities.
The Amber Lounge is located in the superb Sea Club at the Monte Carlo Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel. This offers a beautiful poolside / beachside terrace complete with the usual three chill out zones. Other features include:
- All VIP guests are guaranteed immediate access to the venue without the need to queue.
- International DJs, funky music, stylish VIP bars, candlelit chill out terrace
- Unlimited drinks throughout the evening include Veuve Clicquot Champagne, superior wines and spirits. A Cocktail bar is also located on the seaside terrace.
- The event runs from 10.30pm until 5am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the GP weekend.
- No Dress code
There are two table types, seating 8 guests: Cristal and VIP. Both offer a dedicated waitress and hostess service with unlimited drinks. The Cristal Tables are situated in the best locations in the Amber Lounge, usually next to the F1 drivers and key personnel.
VIP passes allow access but no table to the main club lounge and access with unreserved seating outside in the chill out terrace zones. Includes unlimited Veuve Clicquot champagne and all other drinks.
The Amber Fusion Restaurant is a welcome alternative to Monaco Grand Prix dining. Guests can relax at their leisure in modern yet stylish surroundings overlooking the glorious Mediterranean Sea. Once dinner is over guests simply move across to their Amber Lounge club table in the main lounge. The price includes a superb three course dinner and unlimited drinks (including unlimited Veuve Clicquot champagne)