Efficient event management is one of the most important aspects of any event. At Imperial Incentives, we create and manage all our events. However, we are equally happy to divide these two aspects. We can create an event or tour for you; alternatively you may simply be seeking a helping hand to run and manage a project of your own.
We have a wide range of experience in event management involving transportation, infrastructures, catering, equipment hire, man management, staffing, representation and supplier negotiation.
Whatever type of event you are planning, our event management team can handle every aspect of the arrangements and organization.
When planning your corporate sports event, conference, incentive or motivational event, our role is to navigate you through the destination. Proposing the options that work best for your needs, meeting the people you need to know, gaining insight, perspective and time.
Our secret is simple: research, attention to detail and experience. It is more than knowing a destination. It's knowing what makes it work, and how it will perform for your group. On your dates. And your budget.
We create exceptional destination programmes and events. They begin as well-crafted recommendations, based on knowledgeable information, delivered in effectively organized proposals and site inspections, and mixed with equal parts of on-site style and operational know-how.
We know a successful event is the result of 10 million details occurring in harmonic convergence. And we're ready as your support team. We're prepared with organizational depth, contacts, experience and ingenuity to make the ultimate statement to your guests.
Whether you have 30 or 300, whether it is New York, Dubai, Rome, Prague, Lisbon or Barcelona or any other worldwide desatination, we will endeavour to:
- Employ the efforts of a dedicated & professional team to organise your programme
- Make knowledgeable suggestions for your programme
- Provide a written contract summarizing all elements of your programme
- Tentatively secure all aspects of your programme with our suppliers before your deposit
- Coordinate site inspections as required
- Inspect all venues and events in our agreement before the arrival of your guests
- Work as a team with hotel staff to ensure smooth programme operations
- Work with suppliers who maintain our standards for quality and performance
- Return calls and correspondence promptly
- Meet deadlines
- Be available to you 24 hours a day during your programme operation and site inspection
- Keep you informed throughout your programme and beyond